Whole House Air Purification
REME Halo Air Purifier
When it comes to air purification, why spend your money on devices that only tackle one room?
The REME-HALO whole-home air purifier can be installed in your ductwork to tackle your entire homes’ air purification needs. We are the local La Vernia, TX experts when it comes to REME-HALO whole-home air purifier installation throughout the Greater San Antonio area. Not only will this product clean your home or office’s air, but it has also been proven to kill viruses on surfaces as well. Call our office (210) 409-7271 and talk to one of our office staff about REME-HALO® today!
What are the benefits of REME-HALO® Air Purifier?
Here are some of the reasons that we recommend adding a REME Halo to your HVAC system:
- Kills 99% of most Germs, Bacteria & Viruses*
- Deactivates the SARS-CoV-2 virus, commonly known as the coronavirus 2019 or COVID-19
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces in your home or business
- Reduce Allergens, Dust, Pet Dander & Smoke.
- REME-HALO® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Patented Technology, Tested, Validated and Proven
UPDATED OCT. 26, 2020
RGF® Environmental Group, Inc., a leading environmental design and manufacturing company, has released the results of a third-party study that reveal REME HALO® efficacy of 99.9% against the SARS-CoV-2 virus, commonly known as the coronavirus 2019 or COVID-19.
Third Party Testing Results
Testing Summary: 99.9% Inactivation of the SARS-CoV-2 utilizing REME HALO®.
The independent third-party study focused on the inactivation of SARS-CoV-2 using RGF’s proprietary REME HALO® product with PHI- Cell® technology. The testing, performed at the Innovative Bioanalysis Laboratories in Cypress, Calif., looked at neutralizing the virus within the occupied space in the air and on surfaces.
The REME HALO® active air purification system testing showed the SARS-CoV-2 virus was significantly neutralized within the occupied space on airborne virus, reducing the risk of person-to-person infection by respiratory particles and aerosols. The REME HALO® is an “active” solution that neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 within the occupied space, eliminating the need for virus particles to travel through the HVAC system filters or UV air purification system.
Schedule Your REME Halo Installation Now 210.409.7271
We are ready to serve you
24/7 Trusted Service
Get in touch
La Vernia Local AC, Heating & Refrigeration
Serving Wilson, Guadalupe, & Bexar County | Service Area Map
Adkins, China Grove, Converse, Live Oak, Seguin, San Antonio